The Pearl Investors Group is a body of producers and portfolio investors, affiliated to Tim African Res & Dev. Ltd., Membership of the group are made up of graduates and others, trained in various fields of study, having chosen for themselves, suitable sustainable occupational career choices, with the intention of looking for better quality of life, are hoping that the deteriorating living standard of members would be economically reversed by the implementation of the objective.
The objective which promote self-reliance, stimulate youth's participation in productive enterprise, will expand economic production capacity of the Nigerian State, and enlarging opportunities for investment ventures. The Group is governed by a democratic process. Members are elected into the executive board of management trustee. These members become heads of various departments charged with the responsibility of ensuring efficient allocation of resources, accountability, prudence, probity and of creating good environment and work ethics that promote increases in productivity and profitability.
Tim African Res & Dev. Ltd. is a firm of business developer of small/medium scale industries. We promote rural youth’s employment/entrepreneurship through equity investment participation in small/medium scale industries and nurture them to full potential entrepreneurs. The coordinator, Mr. Yakubu, T. O. Alelumhe, is the Chairman/CEO of Tim African Res & Dev. Ltd; a retired CBN Staff and had gained considerable experience in providing business development- services to a good number of small scale business owners with great success.
However, there are incentive/opportunities:
1. A sustainable roadmap for the F.G.N Emphasis to lift 100million Nigerians out of poverty within ton years.
2. Provision of investable funds by the CBN Development finance Department for Large Agricultural and Manufacturing Business through Credited Facilities and other Opportunities.
3. Favourable Tax Regime.
4. Business Environment Policy by the FGN through the ease of doing Business in Nigeria.
5. Fight against insecurity e.g. Boko Haram, other insecurity Vices and endemic corruption.
6. Reduction on interest rate from 9% - 5% with 1year moratorium, beginning from 31st March 2021 to provide concessional leading of
a. 1 billion to households and small business
b. 100 billion to the Health Care and Pharm. Industries
c. 1 trillion to large Agricultural and Manufacturing Business Credit Facilities and other Opportunities.
JOIN US TO ACTUALIZE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT 2021 BUDGET OF ECONOMIC RECOVERY AND RESILIENCE STRATEGY: THROUGH OUR PEARL INVESTORS GROUP - PIG: SMALL/MEDIUM SCALE INDUSTRIES EQUITY INVESTMENT PARTICIPATION AND PARTNERSHIP FOR SUSTAINABLE GROWTH IN PRODUCTIVITY AND PROFITABILITY.